Congratulations on your engagement! We’re excited to prepare you for your wedding ceremony and marriage. Sojourn offers crucial resources like premarital care, pastors to officiate your wedding, and a wedding coordinator who will help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding day. We pray you will enjoy this time together and be encouraged in the Lord. We will strive to make your wedding day joyous and stress-free.
Can I have my wedding at Sojourn?
You can be married at Sojourn Midtown, East, J-Town or New Albany if you or your fiancé are a member of Sojourn or a member-in-process (waiting for your membership interview). Also, we do not hold wedding receptions at any Sojourn property.
What is required to be married at Sojourn?
- You or your fiancé must be a member of Sojourn or waiting for your membership interview.
- You must apply for pre-marital care before you can be approved to have your wedding at Sojourn. For more information on the Pre-Marital Care process, read the section above.
- Only a Sojourn pastor or someone approved by a Sojourn pastor can officiate your wedding. A Sojourn wedding coordinator will be assigned to you. No outside wedding coordinator is allowed.
- You must meet all requirements as stated in your wedding contract with Sojourn.
- All events at Sojourn must be in accordance with our beliefs and Bylaws.
How much does it cost to get married at Sojourn?
The total cost for a wedding at Midtown $950. This includes a $30 non-refundable deposit to secure the date. This includes using the space for the rehearsal, utilities, cleaning, a wedding coordinator, a pastor to officiate, a sound technician, and at some locations, a police officer for security.
What is the next step for me if I want to get married at Sojourn?
- Complete this form to request your desired date for approval. Someone will get back with you as soon as possible regarding availability.
- Fill out and turn in the pre-marital counseling inventory and the appropriate counseling application below:
Midtown PMC form