Sojourn is supported by the generosity of its members and mission partners who want to see gospel proclaimed in the greater Louisville area and beyond. For help or questions about giving, please email Director of Finance Kristen Mason.
How to Give Online
Give online from the "Give" menu above or by clicking one of the links below:
Give to Sojourn Church Midtown
Give to Sojourn Church East
Give to Sojourn Church New Albany
Give to Sojourn Church J-Town
Give to a Sojourn missions trip
Other Ways to Give
Give by Text
Text your church code (below) to 77977. For example, if you want to give to Midtown, text "SOJOURNMT" to 77977.
New Albany: SOJOURNNA
Give by Mail
To give by mail, send your check to:
Church Name (e.g.: Sojourn Church J-town)
1303 S. Shelby St.
Louisville, KY 40217-1104
If you're giving for a campaign, write the name of the campaign on your check.
Give by Automatic Bill Pay
Automatic Bill Pay is a great way to give regularly to Sojourn. In addition, it saves Sojourn transaction and credit card processing fees! That means 100% of your gift goes toward the mission of Sojourn.
Set-up Instructions For Automatic Bill Pay:
- Log in to your bank account online and set up a new automatic payment. (Each bank is set up differently—if you have trouble with this step, we recommend contacting your bank directly.)
- Enter the applicable information for your church, including the name and address.
- If you're giving for a campaign, enter the name of the campaign as the memo.
- In the account number field, please include your phone number and the name of the Sojourn Church you attend.
- Choose the right dollar amount and frequency.
- Confirm your choices.
Give by Estate Planning
There are many ways to provide long-term funding to the local church through estate planning. This is great way to leave a legacy behind and truly scheme for God’s kingdom with your wealth.
For further guidance on how to give from your estate, please email Kristen Mason.
Give a Stock, Bond, or Mutual Fund
You can transfer ownership of any publicly-traded stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares to Sojourn. Giving long-term, appreciated securities is a tax-efficient way to give, because you can receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities and you do not have to pay any capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value.
If you would like to give in this way, please email Kristen Mason.