You've come to the right place if you have a calling to grow the local church using your talents and passions. To apply for any of the positions below, please email your application and resume to Pat Steward, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sojourn College Director of Bellarmine Students
40–45 hours · Sojourn Church Midtown
The vision of Sojourn Midtown is to reach people with the Gospel, build them as the church, and send them into the world. To that end, the job of the Bellarmine Campus Director is to oversee and further Sojourn’s vision among Bellarmine Students. In other words, we want to see Bellarmine students give their lives to Jesus, trained up to love Him with their whole being, and sent out to make disciples for the rest of their lives, whether that be overseas, as part of a church plant, or in Louisville.
See job description
Property Maintenance Manager
20 hours · Sojourn Church J-Town
The Sojourn Church J-town Property Maintenance Manager supports the mission of Sojourn Community Church by ensuring that the maintenance, care, safety, and cleaning of Sojourn J-town is executed in a timely and efficient manner. These roles help ensure a safe and healthy worship and work environment for Sojourn members, visitors, and employees. This is accomplished by supporting the Director of Facilities and Associate Pastor in the property management functions of the church. The J-town Property Maintenance Manager serves to steward Sojourn’s buildings and property in a way that is faithful and honoring to God.
See job description
Don't see what you're looking for?
Follow us on Twitter (@sojournopenings) to stay updated on the latest job openings.
Internships at Sojourn develop emerging leaders for the church and the world through mentoring, training, and practical ministry. Our vision is to equip the next generation to love, serve, and lead within the local church.
We are looking for interns who:
- Desire to see the mission of Sojourn Church advance as interns partner together with Sojourn ministry leaders.
- Are ready to be further equipped and trained for ministry through holistic (head, heart, hands) training and growth.
- Are future leaders trying to discern a call to ministry within the local church.
This is accomplished through an environment that:
- Cultivates a community of grace where interns can grow and learn.
- Forms interns with a greater passion for the local church in love, service and leadership.
- Invites a variety of people, ages, gifts and abilities to play their part in the body of Christ.
- Hopes to mold future ministry leaders, church planters and pastors.
Interested in Learning More?
See our Internship Manual to learn more about internship opportunities, our philosophy of training, the support raising process, and how to apply for an internship. For complete next steps, click here.
If you have any questions regarding internships, please email email@example.com.