You've come to the right place if you have a calling to grow the local church using your talents & passions. To apply for any of the positions below, please email your application and resume to email@example.com.
Director of Sojourn Students (20 hours) - J-Town
As the Director of Sojourn Students, you'll get to support the mission of the church by reaching the adolescents of the surrounding community with the gospel. View job details
Office Manager (15 hours) - J-town
The Office Manager provides administrative leadership and support to Sojourn J-town’s church offices and ministry staff. View job details
Graphic Designer (20 hours) - Collective Support
The graphic designer produces work for pastors, staff, and ministry leaders across our four churches, and works with the communications team at the Sojourn Meridian building. View job details
Bookkeeper or Accountant (full-time) - Collective Support
The Bookkeeper or Accountant will provide Sojourn leaders and members with reliable and useful financial data, enabling church leaders to make informed and wise decisions. He or she works with the finance team at the Sojourn Meridian building. View job details
Property Maintenance Manager (20 hours) - J-town
The Sojourn Church J-town Property Maintenance Manager ensures that the maintenance, care, safety, and cleaning of Sojourn J-town is executed in a timely and efficient manner. View job details
Don't see what you're looking for? Follow us on Twitter (@sojournopenings) to stay updated on the latest job openings.
Internships at Sojourn develop emerging leaders for the church and the world through mentoring, training, and practical ministry. Our vision is to equip the next generation to love, serve, and lead within the local church.
We are looking for interns who:
- Desire to see the mission of Sojourn Church advance as interns partner together with Sojourn ministry leaders.
- Are ready to be further equipped and trained for ministry through holistic (head, heart, hands) training and growth.
- Are future leaders trying to discern a call to ministry within the local church.
This is accomplished through an environment that:
- Cultivates a community of grace where interns can grow and learn.
- Forms interns with a greater passion for the local church in love, service and leadership.
- Invites a variety of people, ages, gifts and abilities to play their part in the body of Christ.
- Hopes to mold future ministry leaders, church planters and pastors.
Interested in Learning More?
See our Internship Manual to learn more about internship opportunities, our philosophy of training, the support raising process, and how to apply for an internship. For complete next steps, click here.
If you have any questions regarding internships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.