You've come to the right place if you have a calling to grow the local church using your talents & passions. To apply for any of the positions below, please email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance (full time) - Collective Support
The Director of Finance provides useful and reliable financial data to our leaders and members of this church in order for them to make informed and wise decisions on how to faithfully use the financial resources God has given us. View job details
Don't see what you're looking for? Follow us on Twitter (@sojournopenings) to stay updated on the latest job openings.
Internships at Sojourn develop emerging leaders for the church and the world through mentoring, training, and practical ministry. Our vision is to equip the next generation to love, serve, and lead within the local church.
We are looking for interns who:
- Desire to see the mission of Sojourn Church advance as interns partner together with Sojourn ministry leaders.
- Are ready to be further equipped and trained for ministry through holistic (head, heart, hands) training and growth.
- Are future leaders trying to discern a call to ministry within the local church.
This is accomplished through an environment that:
- Cultivates a community of grace where interns can grow and learn.
- Forms interns with a greater passion for the local church in love, service and leadership.
- Invites a variety of people, ages, gifts and abilities to play their part in the body of Christ.
- Hopes to mold future ministry leaders, church planters and pastors.
Interested in Learning More?
See our Internship Manual to learn more about internship opportunities, our philosophy of training, the support raising process, and how to apply for an internship. For complete next steps, click here.
If you have any questions regarding internships, please email email@example.com.