Rather than intensifying or dragging out culture wars, how can Christians care for the cultures around us in ways that benefit the common good? Based on the book Culture Care by Makoto Fujimura, this series of discussions will help participants develop a thoroughly Christian posture of cultural stewardship.
It is highly recommended, but not required, that participants read the relevant chapters in Makoto Fujimura's Culture Care before attending. A brief synopsis of the content will be taught at the beginning of each session by Sojourn Arts director Michael Winters.
- Sunday, January 19: Defining Culture Care (discussing Chapters 1 - 3)
- Sunday, February 2: From Culture Wars to Common Life (discussing Chapters 4 - 6)
- Sunday, February 16: Leadership from the Margins (discussing Chapters 7 - 10)
- Sunday, March 1: Custodians of Culture Care (discussing Chapters 11 - 14)
- Sunday, March 15: Business, The Arts, and Addressing the Age of Anxiety (discussing Chapters 15 - 17)
- Sunday, March 29: What if? (discussing Chapters 18 - 19)