You’re in the right place for special event registrations, as well as general info about our children’s ministry. SojournKids exists to show kids Jesus so that they grow up to be like him and go tell others about him. Each Sunday we provide a kid-friendly, safe environment where kids learn about Jesus from the Bible. We partner with parents in teaching and caring for their children by providing resources for families that correspond with our Sunday curriculum.
On your first visit, we’ll meet with you at our First-time Check-in station to ensure your kids are checked in properly so that only you can check them out. And we’ll walk you to their classroom or nursery.
- Register for How To Care For Children From Hard Situations on November 4. This free training is open to foster parents, adoptive parents, caregivers, teachers, support persons, SojournKids volunteers/special needs buddies, and ANYONE who wants to better understand how to love and care for children and adolescents with attachment-based issues. Childcare available. Get more info and register right here.
- Dedicate your new child to God in our November 5 Child Dedication. If you’ve never taken our child dedication class, this is a prerequisite — attend 11am October 29. More info and registration here.
- Connect with SojournKids on The City, our online community. There you can check out the latest events and opportunities, and even volunteer to serve.
- Get your free Rightnow Media account, so your kids can watch hundreds of biblically-based shows like Veggie Tales, What’s In The Bible and 3-2-1 Penguins. Meanwhile you can watch Marriage & Parenting video studies at our Rightnow Media website, as well as free apps for iOs, Android, Roku and Apple TV.
- Email SojournKids Director Kristen Gilles (email@example.com) with any questions you may have. She’d love to hear from you.