Congratulations on your engagement! We’re excited to prepare you for your wedding ceremony and marriage. Sojourn East offers crucial resources like pre-marital care, pastors to officiate your wedding, and a wedding coordinator who will help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding day. We pray you will enjoy this time together and be encouraged in the Lord. We will strive to make your wedding day joyous and stress-free.
God-honoring marriages involve two people who individually and together are moving into deeper communion with God. Pre-marital care encourages engaged couples in personal growth and reflection as preparation for their new life together. You may request pre-marital care by filling out this form.
Can I have my wedding at Sojourn?
You can be married at Sojourn East if you and/or your fiancé are a member of Sojourn or a member-in-process (waiting for your membership interview). We do not hold wedding receptions at any Sojourn property.
What is required to be married at Sojourn?
- You or your fiancé must be a member of Sojourn or waiting for your membership interview.
- You must apply for pre-marital care before you can be approved to have your wedding at Sojourn.
- Only a Sojourn pastor or someone approved by a Sojourn pastor can officiate your wedding. A Sojourn wedding coordinator will be assigned to you. No outside wedding coordinator is allowed.
- You must meet all requirements as stated in your wedding contract with Sojourn.
- All events at Sojourn must be in accordance with our beliefs and Bylaws.
How much does it cost to get married at Sojourn?
The total cost for a wedding is $900. This includes a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure the date. This includes using the space for the rehearsal, utilities, cleaning, a wedding coordinator, a pastor to officiate, and a sound technician. Security officers are available upon request for an additional cost.
What is the next step for me if I want to get married at Sojourn?
Complete this form to request your desired date for approval. Someone will get back with you as soon as possible regarding availability. If you have not yet arranged for pre-marital care, please submit your request using this form.