Weddings At Sojourn
Congratulations on your engagement. We’re excited to serve you during this exciting time, and to prepare you for your wedding ceremony and marriage.
Sojourn offers crucial resources like premarital counseling, pastors to officiate your wedding, and a wedding coordinator who will help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding day. We pray you will enjoy this time together, be encouraged in the Lord, and know that we will strive to make your wedding day joyous and stress-free.
Questions about weddings
Can I have my wedding at Sojourn?
You can be married at Sojourn’s Midtown or J-Town Campus if you and/or your fiancé are a member of Sojourn or a member in process (waiting for your membership interview). At this time we are not able to hold weddings at the East Campus or the recently purchased St. Vincent’s Cathedral. Also, we do not hold wedding receptions at any Sojourn property.
What is required to be married at Sojourn?
- You or your fiancé must be a member of Sojourn or waiting for your membership interview.
- You must apply for pre-marital counseling before you can be approved to have your wedding at Sojourn (download the application here).
- Only a Sojourn pastor can officiate your wedding.
- A Sojourn wedding coordinator will be assigned to you.
- You must meet all requirements as stated in your wedding contract with Sojourn.
How much does it cost to get married at Sojourn?
The total cost is $700. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date.
What is the next step for me if I want to get married at Sojourn?
1. Complete this form to request your desired date for approval. Someone will get back with you as soon as possible regarding availability.
2. Fill out and turn in the pre-marital counseling inventory and the appropriate counseling application below: